Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sigh

   It is a day where you just sigh. What else is there to do?  Note to self: when you are mad at the person who wrote a stupid pamphlet about a certain medical condition, it is very satisfying to rip up the pamphlet and throw it into the geometry class garbage can.
   I think Adele deserves a movie. Not like a biography or documentary, more like a "Mamma Mia" thing, where the story line is based on all of ABBA's songs and they are all included to fit the current scene. It is actually quite hard to explain. Even so, I think it would be a great idea and I would very much appreciate bragging rights on this for the future, thank you very much. I just got completely off track. *Sigh*.
   I have just been so sluggish lately. I was very sick from my medication yesterday, and I had to stay home from school. I'm pretty sure I've already used up all of my sick days for the year. The shots hurttttttt! My mom has to give them to me, and as much as I hate to admit it, she's doing a pretty good job. I have figured out how to practically freeze my arm to the point where I don't feel the needle but just the medication going in. I freeze my arm so badly, though, that I am begin to ponder if the freezing hurts more than the needle would. However, I am not willing to take that chance!
   "Love" is my go-to signature thing. Some people say "sincerely", others "yours truly", and some "thanks", and though I do occasionally use the latter, I find that "love" is always appropriate. Maybe some people see it as ignorant, arrogant, and unprofessional, but I see it as kind and gentle. No matter who you are, Godly love exists for you, so it doesn't matter if I'm writing "love" to my teachers asking for make-up work or to my best friend. "Love" is universal.
   I really hope that there is another kid with arthritis out there who is reading my blog or who has found it. I really hope I make a difference.

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or shoot me an email - thekidwitharthritis@gmail.com I'll try to get back to you either way!